Thursday, July 21, 2005

And also...

I spent a few hours with Wendy Neal last night. It was so good to chat for a little while. I saw Connor, too. He is such a happy little guy! Wendy is a stay-at-home mom. I'm jealous. *sigh* Anyway, we went to Starbucks and then up to my apartment. Connor loved the cats! He shrieked and giggled and chased them. The cats were a little less enthusiastic about Connor, and spent the whole time slinking around and hiding. Heehee! Connor also got very excited about the X-Box game controller. I'm sure he'll be playing Halo in no time.

Okay, so this is the only picture of Wendy and me that I can find right now. We're with Crissi Clayton, at Temple Square, 2001.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiti said...

Wow, that picture just did not load correctly at all.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home