Friday, July 08, 2005

PHX

Yes, we are in lovely Phoenix, AZ. We are visiting the Wrights. We are trying to get in touch with Roland, so we can get together, but so far have been unsuccessful.

Arizona is a chilly and dark place. Sound strange? Well, outside, it is hot and bright. People compensate by making the insides of buildings freaking cold and dim. But some, as they say, like it hot, and I am one of them. =(

The Wrights have a dog. It is named Lewis. It barks a lot. I miss my kitty cats.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P. said...

Lewis is one spoiled mutt. Cats really are far superior, I must say.

Who's taking care of your kitties while you're away? Dan?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

*ahem.* Lewis is a *HE,* not an *it.*

miss you guys already--trusting you got home safely!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

HA! I JUST got what 'desertjen' is. :

Yes, I'm lame.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home