Friday, July 01, 2005

The only way to work

Well, today is the first day of our vacation. We are doing stuff around here before going out of town. I had some work to finish up yesterday, so I brought it home. I'm working on it now, and I'll just run by the office and drop it off some time after lunch. Jeff is still asleep (!) so I am comfortably ensconced on the floor in the living room, with food and tea next to me, TWO laptops, and a remote and a kitty cat handy. It is warm, not cold, in my apartment. I am about to become very productive. I should totally work this way every day.
The only drawback is the fact that Touchy has developed a fascination for my cup of milk. He kept trying to lap it when it was full, and then I caught him with his head stuffed inside the cup, licking the little bit left in the bottom when I had finished drinking it. Now he is chewing on a roll of masking tape that got left on the floor.

And now, a special treat for you readers. Below is a message from Touchy. He typed it by walking and perching on my keyboard:
vf -+............................................................. imnjP0-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?>">>>>>>>>> as./

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home