Tuesday, July 12, 2005

New week

There's nothing really remarkable about this week, other than the fact that Sci Fi Friday starts up again on, well, Friday.

We got back from Phoenix on Saturday night-- we had to sit in the plane for two hours on the tarmac before we even left Phoenix, and so we were tired and cranky by the time we finally got home. We took it easy on Sunday, and Mia and Tim and Dan came over. Monday, I don't remember what I did, but it wasn't very exciting. Oh, that's right, I did laundry and cleaned the kitchen. Today, I went to work (of course), and then came home, did a bit of housework, Mia and Jeff came home (Mia is staying with us for a few days, as Mom and Dad are in OR), had dinner, did some exercise, and now we're watching Buffy (of course).

Oh, the excitement.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P. said...

I'm sensing a Buffy addiction...

9:50 PM  
Blogger Kiti said...

Not an addiction. A way of life!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Melissa P. said...

Hmmm... I could go for that. We had a CSI thing going for a while, then a 24 thing, then a Without a Trace thing. We need a new thing.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Kiti said...

I have all seven seasons on DVD. You can borrow some Buffy if you promise to give it back.

We have the Buffy thing (I'm going to start on Angel as soon as Jeff and I finish Buffy together), the Simpsons and Family Guy thing, and the Sci Fi Friday thing.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home