Friday, July 29, 2005

Ancient Wonders!!!!!

I'm back from beautiful Ohio.

How can I possibly summarize my adventures? It was a business trip, and as far as business goes, it sucked, but as a trip, it was okay.

I saw my fifteenth wonder of the ancient world: the Great Earthworks of Newark, Ohio. So I was very happy that I went.



This map was pretty much useless.











It's large enough that it is very difficult to get a good pictures of anything but a tree or a minor mound:
Within the Great Circle














View of the earthen wall of the Great Circle













I hiked all around and over the Great Circle (c. 30 acres in area) in my cute high heeled brown shoes from the San Diego outlet. I don't recommend it. My feet hurt for the rest of the evening.















I went to the Earthworks park with Ramon:

He's a gyro engineer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiti said...

Dude, the Blogger picture posting format needs a lot of trouble-shooting.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home