Sunday, May 08, 2005

Infamous (not actually)100 question survey

Got this from several people's blogs.

100 Questions

1. Full Name: Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Bannana Fanna Bo Besca III (I'm the cute one!)
2. Nick name: Kit, Kitty, Mama Deb, Baby cakes, ICBM Jungle Pixie, Talbot's only teeny-bopper rocket scientist, the Oracle, the Guidance Goddess
3. There was no question for the number 3. Huh.
4. Place of Birth: Northridge, California, U.S.A.
5. Zodiac Sign: Leo (the cat)
6. Male or Female: XX
7. Grade: 22
8. School: Talbot School of Theology
9. Occupation: engineer, teacher, scholar, homemaker, keeper of kitty cats
10. Location: LA and Orange Counties
11. Screen Names: icbmjunglepixie

__YOUR APPEARANCE___
12. Hair Color: blonde
13. Hair Length: shoulders
14. Eye Color: blue
15. What eye color would you want: hazel/green
16. Height: 5'7"
17. What height would you rather be: 5'8" or 5'9"
18. Shoe Size: Anything from 8 1/2 to 9 1/2, depending on the brand and the type of shoe.
19. Braces: formerly
20. Glasses: Yes, and contact lenses, too.
21. Piercings: Yes. Ears and navel (yes, the truth comes out).
22. Tattoos: No, but it would be cool if I did.
23. Righty or Lefty: Right-handed, but almost ambidextrous.

___YOUR FiRSTS___
24. There was no question here, so I'll make something up. First public performance: Playing one of the three little kittens who lost their mittens (singing, "Meow, meow, meow, meow, we shall have no pie!"), as a kindergartener in a school play.
25. Again with no question! How can they claim that this is "100 questions" if there are not one hundred questions?
26. First best friend: Bekah Newell
27. First Award: I have no idea.
28. First Sport You Joined: I was forced to join all kinds of sports, as part of gym class. I hated them all, except soccer and hockey. I voluntarily joined ballet class.
29. First Pet: Retarded mutant black-and-white cat, Boots.
30. First Vacation: My family went to Bali when I was 2.
31. First Concert: The first concert I consciously remember attending was James Galway at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall, back in the early 1990s.
32. First Love: Of what?

___ FAVORITES___
33. Movie: Like most people, I can't narrow it down to just one! But how about 42nd Street, You Can't Take It With You, or The Adventures of Robin Hood, for a few?
34. TV Show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Also, The Avengers, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, The Simpsons.
35. Color: blue
36. Bands: Beatles, various punk, Glenn Miller, and more.
37. Song: There isn’t just one. Youthful favorites "Lili Marlene," "Rainbow Connection," and "Music Box Dancer," and my latest list of songs to listen to when I’m thinking life sucks, Maroon 5 (“This Love,” “She Will Be Loved”), Green Day (“Boulevard of Broken Dreams”), and Simple Plan (“You Don’t Mean Anything,” “Addicted”). And so on. By the way, Jeff just bought me two new CDs--Maroon 5 and Avril Lavigne. He loves me lots and actively supports my love of depressing music!
38. Food: sweet potato, kue lapis, green guava
39. Drink: air jeruk or Diet Coke (Coca-Cola Lite in Europe)
40. Candy: Dark chocolate L’agi bar. Or Girardelli dark chocolate. Pretty much anything dark chocolate.
41. Sport To Play: dancesport
42. Sport To Watch: dancesport
43. Brand Of Clothing: Chanel or Ralph Lauren, if I pretended that I could afford them.
44. Store: Savers and Powell’s City of Books
45. School Subject: Anything but PE!!
46. Animal: kitty cats
47. Book: Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice try. Try The Blue Castle, Pride and Prejudice, or Foundations of Parasitology, just for starters.

___CURRENTLY___
49. Eating: Nothing, but I just finished a little popcorn.
50. Drinking: Water.
51. Typing: Here it is.
53. Listening To: The movie, plus Sara and Elizabeth talking.
54. Thinking About: Not much.
55. Wanting To: Criticize Diane Kruger.
56. Watching: National Treasure
57. Wearing: Now, I’m wearing khaki slacks, grey long-sleeved Old Navy t-shirt, red short-sleeved Happy Bunny t-shirt (“Make the stupid people shut up.”), and black and tan Skechers.

___YOUR FUTURE___
58. Want Kids: Yes (two boys and a girl, if I get to chose)
59. Want to Get Married: I’m already way ahead of the game, there.
60. Careers in Mind: tech fellow, university professor, rock star, supermodel, celebrity chef (heheh)
61-66. Strangely absent.

__WHiCH iS BETTER WiTH THE OPPOSiTE SEX___
67. Cute or Sexy: They are not mutually exclusive, so I’ll take cute and sexy.
68. Lips or Eyes: Um, I think both lips and eyes are both necessary in the opposite sex.
69. Hugs or Kisses: Depends on who is doling them out.
70. Short or Tall: Tall.
71. Easygoing or serious: Why not both?
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Well, again, I don’t see that these are mutually exclusive, but spontaneity would tend to stress me out, so I’ll have to say romantic.
73. Fatty or Skinny: Never been attracted to the skinnies. A big man will always make me look petite, no matter how fat I get!
74. Sensitive or Loud: Wha? Sensitive all the way.
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Yeah, I guess it would depend on the man in question… Assuming I understand the question right.
76. Sweet or Caring: Huh?
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Again I say, huh? I’ll take neither.

___HAVE YOU EVER___
78. Kissed a Stranger: no
79. Drank Alcohol: yes
80. Smoked: no
81. Ran Away From Home: no (I’d like to point out that this should read Run Away From Home to be grammatically correct.)
82. Broken a Bone: no
83. Got an X-ray: yes
84. Broken Up With Someone: yes
85. Broken Someone's Heart: I think so
86. Turned Someone Down: yes
87. Cried When Someone Died: of course
88. Cried At School: Yes, but there are no good stories there. A better story is the one dealing with me crying at Heathrow Airport.

___DO YOU BELIEVE IN___
89. God: yes
90. Miracles: yes
91. Love At First Sight: maybe
92. Ghosts: Yes, but I’d classify them as demonic or other spiritual activity.
93. Aliens: no
94. Soul Mates: Sure, why not? After all, even socks have mates.
95. Heaven: yes
96. Hell: yes
98. Kissing on The First Date: I believe that it happens sometimes. So what?
99. Horoscopes: I believe that they exist. I am guessing that whoever wrote these questions meant to ask “Do you believe that horoscopes correctly predict the course of one’s life?” The question-writer will have to realize that he or she should be more precise in the wording of questions, in order to correctly communicate intentions and desired outcome. What do they teach them in these schools, anymore? Sheesh.

___ANSWER TRUTHFULLY___
100. Is There Someone You Want Right Now But Can’t Have? I really wish I could have a housekeeper, but we can’t afford one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home