Wednesday, April 20, 2005

More angst in life

I've observed that I've indulged myself in an awful lot of angst lately. I suppose I'm finally growing into myself as a drama queen, and I really am dealing with a lot of stuff right now. I am engaged in buying a house (a large house, I might add), we spent all evening talking about it with Mom and Dad, and then we came home and I started to work on my Powerpoint charts for the Technical Review tomorrow, because I haven't finished them yet (they're going well, though, and I'm taking a break to vent). I had cried from exhaustion and frustration on the way home, and I told Jeff, "We have to go up to Visalia this weekend to do paperwork, but I have to do laundry and clean the apartment, and do homework, and save the world, and I just can't do this." I've been stressed about the finances and responsibilities of buying a house, but remembered that our payments for the house will hardly be different from what we already pay each month for rent; such is the reality of living in an apartment in Orange County.

Now back to technical charts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sher said...

You're buying a HOUSE?!?

DUDE, we really need to visit more often!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog????

9:25 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

you weren't special enough?

You obviously are now!

I think I saw you somewhere the other day. Have you been at Disneyland recently?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa P. said...

I can definitely relate to this post. Over the weekend I was stressing because I needed to clean the apartment, do a buttload of reading/homework, call my mom, call my sister, pay the bills, shuffle through paperwork, and do laundry. Ugh!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home