Friday, April 08, 2005

Sooo Tired

Yes, indeed, I'm tired! I've been so busy with work and school. Our Cults midterm is on Monday, so I spent a lot of time going over the review sheet, Sara and I studied together on Thursday night, and we're going to have another study session on Sunday. I did a dry run of my problem log presentation for this month's GTR, and it didn't seem like it flew so well, but usually my dry runs are kind of choppy, while my actual presentations kick tail. It's just the way I operate, probably because I'm doing constant mental revisions during my dry runs. I'm a consumate performer, really. *sigh* I hate looking like a doofus in front of managers and senior engineers, though. It was annoying that I was scheduled last--Who thought it was a good idea to schedule me to go late on a Friday afternoon? Anyway.

Jeff and I ate dinner at the Olive Garden, and then we picked Tim up at the Fullerton train station. We nabbed Mia and brought them both back to our apartment to watch a movie and spend the night. We saw Shaolin Soccer.

Now it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home