Thursday, May 05, 2005

Interesting Day

I had an interesting day. Of course, most of my days are interesting, from one standpoint or another.

I went to work, and several people stopped by to inquire about my health, seeing as how I didn't go to work yesterday. I started cleaning my office, which is a greater task than one might suppose, because it is a lot of work to sort and file technical documents.

B stopped by to offer me some strawberries. He apparently bought a whole flat of them and is having trouble disposing of them, because he is single and can't eat that much fruit. However, the berries he gave me were starting to ferment. Hilarious! They have that warm, tangy aftertaste.

I went to lunch with Josh. We had a lot to talk about. I have been pissed at him for a variety of (very good) reasons, and we were able to work some stuff out.

After I got back to work, Mercado stopped by my office to tell me that he nominated me for some sort of award, and Kelly (our chief segment engineer) drew my name out of those nominated. So, I am now the possessor of four Angels tickets for the game next Tuesday. Interestingly, not only do I have class next Tuesday, but I don't even like baseball! So, I have four tickets for something I neither want nor am able to use. I'm letting Jeff have one, and either he'll have three friends to go, or I'll get a few other of my friends and family.

Then I headed home, and folded laundry and tidied up the kitchen.

Sara and Elizabeth came over for roommate night. I love seeing them on a weekly basis! We're watching National Treasure. The U.S. inherited the treasures of the Templar Knights? Huh. But it's a fun movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama Mia said...

I honestly found National Treasure to be a terrible movie, but fun. I think that watching it with Tim and having and endless amount of commentary between us made it that much better.

If you don't want the Angels tickets after all, I'd gladly sell them on bubbs and let profits go to PNG... just an offer (jk) ;-P

loves to you sis!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home