Saturday, April 16, 2005

Lucky me!

The reason that I am lucky is that Keiko came over and gave me and Jeff professional massages--she has to put in a certain number of hours of internship before she gets her license to practice, so Debbie invited her over as a treat for us. Jeff and I are in Visalia, so a relaxing backrub was exactly what we needed. But seriously, folks, we have a lot going on and a lot of changes happening in our lives, which will be explained in great detail, soon enough.

Biola finally published the course schedules for Fall 2005 classes, and I must say that they are not making it easy for me to graduate. There are few theology and historical theology electives being offered. I may be able to take 4 units over summer school, which would be a good thing, but that still leaves 5 units I'll need in the fall. I don't think I'll be able to fit any Torrey classes into the mix. It is sad, but most of the Torrey people that I like are graduating this spring anyway. Perhaps we can put together something like the Phaedrus group, where some of us can still pursue the logos. I love Plato! I miss Plato!

I'm reading a really good book about the future impact of nanotechnology on the economy. Very insightful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sher said...

MMMM, massage. I'm thoroughly jealous!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home