Thursday, November 03, 2005

I did a bunch of quizzes from Liz's blog, and tried to post them, but Blogger didn't like the HTML tags, and it messed everything up so that I couldn't fix the HTML, even had I been so inclined.

So in real life, we are not having fun here in Visalia. The lender messed up our paperwork. They suck. Our move-in date has been delayed till next week. On the positive side, though, we are happy to be reunited with Hobbes and Touchy. Debbie and Jerry have been the soul of graciousness.

Laurel lent me a Georgette Heyer book to read. I like G. Heyer. She makes me laugh!

It's late, and Jerry is still up working on a program. I wish I had something to program. I suck. Seriously, it's so depressing to be stuck here, not able to go to work, as I have to be here to sign papers, and not able to do schoolwork, as all my books and materials are packed. All I can do is read fluffy books and amuse myself on the internet. I guess I'll learn some new skills and figure out how to market myself online.

Or maybe I'll go around to all of the places in the Central Valley where I filled out job applications, and personally yell at all of them for not responding to me. Idiots.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sher said...

Sorry things are not working out. I hope you get to move in soon!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Kiti said...

Me, too. I'm homeless! Augh!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home