Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Idiosyncratic me

I've been tagged by Kevvie White to reveal five of my idiosyncracies. Unfortunately, I have no idiosycracies. I'm a perfectly average person.

Okay, so I didn't fool anybody, did I? Well, I will still have to think about it. It's not like I sit around doing things and then think to myself, "Hey, self, that was way idiosyncratic."

5. I don't like Mexican food. Apparently, this is very unusual for a person who lives in Southern California (aka Northern Mexico, heheh). I like Taco Bell, but as everyone knows, that is terribly fake Mexican food. I guess that counts as a little personal quirk.

4. I like my guavas green, just out of the bitter, hard stage, and just into the tart, juicy stage; I like my bananas ripe: yellow with the beginnings of brown spotting. It is difficult to get good bananas, guavas, or pineapple here on the mainland. *sigh*

3. I can't resist anything that has to do with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Except some of their movies.

2. I listen to "old people music". I have listened to Edith Piaf, Marlene Dietrich, Judy Garland, Deanna Durbin, Noel Coward, etc., since junior high school. I enjoy it.

1. I like to bop my head, or dance and sing along, to the background music in stores and restaurants.

I'm not "tagging" anyone else, though. I'm just that boring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you make it sound like you like mormons.

8:52 AM  
Blogger K-W said...

Kevvie? I consider myself avenged...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Kiti said...

I DO like Mormons (aka members of the LDS organization). It's their doctrines and practices that I abhor, yet can't resist learning about!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home