Sunday, October 09, 2005

I'm sitting on the couch, trying to study and listening to a collection of No Doubt singles. Unfortunately, Jeff is in the office, writing his paper and blasting Simple Plan very loudly, so that it overpowers No Doubt even though I'm a few rooms away. I plan to switch to a louder band in a few minutes. Blink 182 should go very nicely with Neoplatonism.

We had lunch with Candace and Rob today, in the food court at Beach and Imperial. We talked about philosophy of education, and theology, and other stuff. There were a lot of people I knew there, for some reason. We saw Jairus Pascale, Will Thorpe, Jim Harrington, Jessy Wall, Linda Kazibwe, the Rosencranses (people I knew from high school in PDX), and even an older Cute Biola Guy that was a secret crush during my early undergrad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home