Monday, August 08, 2005

Generic post

Welcome, gentle reader!

I had a fairly uneventful weekend. I watched a lot of TV (I'm coming to like Firefly very much) and old movies, and fiddled around on computers. Sarah K. Ditore is here, of course, so we had a good time hanging out and chatting. But over all, a lot of lazing around and cat snuggling.

Now it's back to another week of work and hoop-jumping, punctuated by our anniversary on Wednesday. We don't have exact plans yet, but Jeff has been hinting for weeks that I will be very excited about the gift he got me, so I just can't wait!

Finally, I think that the resemblance between Jeff and Joel McCrea would be greatly enhanced by Jeff being leaner and donning cowboy gear, but it's okay if no one else sees it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home