Friday, June 24, 2005

Taken from other people's blogs...

3 THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. Illogical people, and people who live their lives entirely according to their bad logic. E.g. Mormon “scholars” (Seriously, how can a person be smart enough to have an advanced degree in ancient languages or something, and still not reject the Book of Mormon, et al, in the name of intellectual honesty?), or people who think it’s good to kill babies but not to prosecute criminals. I’m not just ranting; I am actually unable to comprehend certain people.
2. Americans (yes, the same as Dan… but I would also add: Other Westerners).
3. Electrical engineering. No joke. I’m reasonably competent with anything from quantum physics to Greek grammar, but am a total dunce when it comes to circuits/electronics. It’s sad, really.

3 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I have a sick and twisted sense of humor. Well, maybe people do know this one.
2. I wish I had dark hair and green eyes.
3. I like reading other people’s answers to quizzes like this.

LAST...
1. Movie you rented: I rented National Treasure with Elizabeth and Sara a few weeks ago.
2. Movie you bought: I guess Jeff and I bought Phantom of the Opera and Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events from Pay-per-view a few weeks ago.
3. Song you listened to: “I Fought the Law,” by Green Day, on my iPod.
4. CD you bought: The last CDs I bought for myself were Mad About Sopranos and a Jeanette MacDonald CD.
5. TV show you've watched: The Simpsons—the episode where Bart becomes an emancipated minor.
6. Person you kissed: Jeff
7. Person you were thinking of: Jeff, I hope. Otherwise, I was probably just thinking about work.

DO...?
1. You have a crush on someone: No.
2. You wish you could live somewhere else: I regularly wish that I lived in West Papua or Singapore. I think I’d also like to reside in Greece or Italy.
3. You think about suicide: I reflect on it, occasionally. I don’t consider it for myself, though, because I’m too stubborn to give up like that.
4. You believe in online dating: Meh.
5. Others find you attractive: I always assume not, but I’ve been told otherwise.
6. You want more piercings: No.
7. You drink: I drink plenty of liquids every day. Alcoholic beverages? Seldom.
8. You do drugs: Over-the-counter and prescription drugs only.
9. You smoke: Not in any way.
10. You like cleaning: I like doing things that involve disinfecting. Tidying and organizing? No.
11. You like roller coasters: No.
12. You write in cursive or print: Either.
13. You like soap operas: I don’t know much about them, but I probably wouldn’t like them.

HAVE YOU...?
1. Ever cried over a girl: Yes, in sorrow or frustration.
2. Ever cried over a boy: Same as above.
3. Ever lied to someone: I know that I must have lied, but I can’t think of any examples.
4. Ever been in a fist fight: Yes, I’ve been in a physical fight before, but it wasn't limited to just fists.
5. Ever been arrested: No. Apparently, I need to get out more.

WHAT...?
1. Shampoo do you use: Pantene Pro-V.
2. Shoes do you wear: A variety. Skechers, often.
3. Is your desktop background: At work, two Siberian tiger cubs. At home, two lions from the SD Wild Animal Park.

NUMBER...
1. Of times you have been in love: 2
2. Of times you have had your heart broken: 0
3. Of girls/guys you have kissed: Just one boy.
4. Of drugs taken illegally: 0
5. Of people you would classify as true, could-trust-with-your-life type friends: 5 or 6. Counting my family, maybe 12. I’m very blessed, I know.
6. Of people you consider your enemies: There are plenty of people I dislike and/or despise, but none that I could classify as actual enemies.
7. Of scars on your body: Major scars: 3. Minor scars: several more.
8. Of things in your past that you regret: I really regret 4 things that I can think of right now. But I often try to redeem regrettable things by making them learning experiences, and I really have learned a lot from them, so that makes them valuable instead of regrettable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home