Thursday, June 23, 2005

My celluloid life

Sara and Elizabeth are here. We are watching Office Space.

I figured it out. If you really want to understand me, watch Mean Girls and Office Space. Mean Girls gives some insight into my early teen years, having just moved from the remote jungle to snobby U.S. suburbia. Then watch Office Space to understand my life in the corporate milieu. If you wish, check out Real Genius for a humorous look at science nerds in college. They're just movies, but they're full of moments that make me laugh and say, "That's funny because it's true!!" I haven't seen Saved yet, but I plan to. It sounds like it'll be my high school in a nutshell.

Anybody else have movies that define little bits of their lives?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Office Space redefined my life. We watched it religiously in the old house. We still leave it on...watch it while playing board games or doing other things. Fun times.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

There are so many great things about Office Space. The white guy jamming to the rap music was so me in high school, but not when anyone was looking, of course!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kiti said...

Office Space actually gets FUNNIER every time I watch it.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home