Monday, December 05, 2005

Weekend in review

Jeff and I spent Friday evening and Saturday with the Guthries (Sam and Melissa, aka the Gu-3s). We began by eating Pho, then watched Finding Neverland, and then crashed for a well-deserved sleep.

Saturday found us all having a slow start, then doing useful things like homework (Melissa, Jeff, and Deb) and messing with a computer (Sam). Three words: Ebonics language lesson. We wanted to go to Darya, a Persian restaurant, but they didn't have lunch prices on the weekend, so it was too expensive to eat there. We checked in with two other places, and both were closed. We ended up at Pomodoro at the Orange Mall, and it was okay. I had a lot of fun talking with Sam and Melissa. We went back to their place and watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, while I did some more homework.

Jeff and I then made our way to the Winters' for their now-traditional annual Christmas party. It was fun, and we stayed up way too late. We slept in till 10 am, so we didn't get to go to church, but we did meet my parents and Dan for lunch at the Lakewood Mall. We then went back to the Block to meet the Winters again, and watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; Ben and Amanda hadn't seen it yet. After dinner at TGI Fridays, we headed up to the Yoshimotos'. Jeff, Josh, and Laurel are all in bed already; I am just up waiting for my laundry to be done in the dryer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sher said...

We should hang out sometime when you are down in the area. I know Jason would enjoy it, and you could see my ring!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home