Wednesday, November 16, 2005

pure admiration


I discovered yesterday that as of Monday, Condoleeza Rice is 51 years old. I don’t make it a habit to judge people based on peripherals such as age (unless the person in question is patently stupid due to youth), physical appearance, sex, etc. But I do have to say that Condi would never pass for 51, in my book. 31, maybe. The woman is a fox!! Despite a life that must have one of the highest stress levels on the planet, she really takes care of herself.

On a non-shallow level: While Madame Secretary of State Rice tends to be a tad too hawkish for my taste, and I don’t love all of her policies and stuff, I really do admire her for her obvious intelligence and professionalism. Like her or not, you have to admit that she kicks some serious tail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home