Sunday, November 27, 2005

Same old

Tonight, we are hanging around and watching The Mummy. It's cheesy, but I like that film. Archaeology and action.

I did homework yesterday and today. Not as much as I should have, but it was a start. Now I'll just bury myself all this week.

Laurel came over for breakfast this morning. It was good to see her. I hope to see her more this week.

We visited Parkside Chapel with Debbie and Jerry for church. The less said about that, the better.

I'm leaving again, early tomorrow morning. I will the week as long as I can convince myself of the value of (1) inertial guidance and (2) church history. Or rather, I truly recognize their instrinsic value, but am not necessarily convinced of the value of my being involved with them. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home