Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Interesting Tidbit

Several people have shared with me that they are usually intimidated by long blog posts. I’m guessing that if I put the same amount of information in several shorter posts, people like it better. I find this interesting, because I like long posts (although I do appreciate the text being broken into paragraphs and such, as appropriate), both reading and writing them. If I publish or read a short post, it feels... inadequate. I like substance in my writing. Bite me, Hemingway.

Anyway, this is short. I really dislike dry weather. I hate what it does to my hair, my skin, my eyes, and my clothes. I especially hate how everything with even a hint of metal becomes the conduit of Potential Death from Static Electrical Shock. Ow! It HURTS.

I don't mind humidity. In fact, I kind of like it. I've never understood why people complain about hot weather in the desert, but then amend it hastily with, "...but at least it's a DRY heat." In my eyes, the dryness doesn't make it any better. Not that there's anything wrong with hot weather to begin with.

Speaking of weather, you know what I hate? Sun showers. Those happen when the sun is shining all around you, and the sky may even be mostly blue, but it's still raining lightly. Some people claim to like sun showers, and think they're pretty, but I've always disliked them. They are Way Messed Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home