Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Update

I haven’t had much occasion to post since last week. I spent last Thursday and Friday down in the Orange County area, working and spending time with people. Friday night, I drove (it was horrible) up to Visalia, and spent the weekend with Jeff and my schoolwork. It didn’t help that I was unmotivated to seek out the deeper mysteries of the patristics...

I arose EARLY on Monday morning, and spent 4 hours driving back south. I’ve been working and studying, and spending my nights with my dear Elizabeth. I plan to return to Visalia on Thursday evening (and hope that the traffic will be better than on a Friday night).

While driving up and down and all around the southern half of California, I listen to music. It’s mostly punk (right now, Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Bowling for Soup, New Found Glory), with some assorted other stuff (No Doubt, baroque recordings, and even Five Iron Frenzy when I am too lazy to change out Jeff’s CDs). I wish I knew where in all our stuff my Pirates of Penzance recording is. I could really use some Gilbert and Sullivan sing-along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home