Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another Quiz

1. What is your occupation? Engineer. *sigh*
2. What color is your underwear? Usually white.
3. What are you listening to right now? Blink-182, “Story of a Lonely Guy”. Yes, my Blink obsession continues…
4. What was the last thing you ate? Lemon cream cheese pie from Marie Callendar's.
5. Do you wish on stars? No.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lapis lazuli or midnight blue.
7. How is the weather right now? Cold but usually sunny.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mumsie.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Got it from the Devil’s blog (which I finally found), so yes. PS. Some of my answers are the same as hers, but it is a coincidence; I didn't mean to copy!
10. How old are you today? As Dan says, it’s not the age that counts, it’s the mileage. Anyway, I feel and look as though I’m in my early 20s, but my mileage puts me around 40, I think. C’est la vie.
11. Favorite drink? Diet Coke or good iced tea. Alcohol-wise, Cointreau.
12. Favorite sport to watch? Dancesport or hockey.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, it is currently red. I love it.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Both, although not at the same time, of course.
15. There was not a question for this one. I will make one up: What store have you visited most recently? Lowe's.
16. Favorite month? Any time in the summer.
17. Favorite food? Wow, so many. Rice. Or a good baked sweet potato.
18. What was the last movie you watched? Ride the High Country.
19. Favorite day of the year? Don’t really care.
20. What do you do to vent anger? Rant.
21. Fall or Spring? Spring.
22. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who’s doling them out.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither.
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? N/A. Although I'll be interested to see if anyone else does this quiz.
25. Who is most likely to respond? N/A.
26. Who is least likely to respond? N/A.
27. Living arrangements? Crashing with the in-laws while we wait for escrow to close on our house.
28. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, when Touchy was MIA.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? I do not own a closet at this point in time.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Kakak Dan and parents; I’ve known them since the day I was born.
31. What did you do last night? Watched The Outriders and Fox News; read books and surfed the internet.
32. Favorite smell? Ooo, so many. Baking bread; chocolate; franji pani; fresh-chopped green wood; that elusive tropically hot planty/earthy jungle smell.
33. What inspires you? Beautiful music.
34. What are you afraid of? Failure.
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? None.
36. Favorite car? Anything that won’t break down.
37. Favorite dog breed? I don’t care; keep the smelly things away from me.
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 3.
39. How many years at your current job? 5.5.
40. Favorite day of the week? Hard to say. Saturday, maybe.
41. How many provinces have you lived in? Indonesia: 2. US: 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home