Thursday, March 03, 2005

Such exhaustion! Such busyness!

Yes, indeed, I have been busy. Work every day, class Monday and Tuesday nights, spending time with Laurel on Wednesday night, and roommate night with Elizabeth and Sara tonight (Thursday). We were going to do our Romans Bible study, but opted for a movie instead: Disney's 1973 Robin Hood. I love that movie! It's my favorite Disney film.

Things at work are status quo. The customer, as the saying goes, is always right, but I think that is a lot of nonsense; our customers are downright stupid at times. They have made decisions that will have a huge impact on our ability to provide a quality product, and despite the fact that we have informed them of this repeatedly, they continue to make such decisions.

I miss a lot of my friends. I was able to see Christine for a few hours on Tuesday night, but there's never enough time. To all my friends: I love you, I really do, and I will seek to spend time with you and love and serve you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Graf Spee said...

So... What about siblings? Do we count? :}

GS

10:22 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

you have to love catering to customer requirements...often when they're off their bloody rocker. I feel bad for my sales staff since they have to deal with dumb clients. C'est la vie I suppose.

Hope things are well in sunny Southern California.

--b

12:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"sunny" Southern California?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

I miss you, too!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Mama Mia said...

yea...siblings too?

no grudges, tho... I'm too busy too. :o)

*hugs and loves*

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home