Sunday, February 13, 2005

WWW (Wild World Web) Weekends

The Internet is full of plenty of good clean fun. You can be occupied for hours, often without hurting anyone or anything except your social life, and possibly your eyesight.

Try this one: http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html
It works for most movie and TV characters, not just sitcoms.
See if you can stump it! I stumped it with Mr. Peabody from "Peabody's Improbable History" in "The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle."

By the way, I'm just curious. Is anyone reading here?

5 Comments:

Blogger K-W said...

I am, for one.

10:22 PM  
Blogger luminarumbra said...

Nope, no one's reading at all...

2:47 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I'm reading your blog as well.

--b

8:47 AM  
Blogger Kiti said...

Okey-dokey, beautiful people. I just wondered if my poor weblog had any reason to exist. You have validated its existence and boosted its self-esteem.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Graf Spee said...

Who me? Why would I be reading your blog?

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home