Thursday, February 17, 2005

Later on...

Well, I am sitting on the couch watching Gold Diggers of 1933. I highly recommend it, of course. It's nice to be just sitting, warm in a blanket, on a comfy couch. I've been cold and sad today--two persistent maladies of my life. But my Touchy-kitty has come and cuddled with me, and Hobbes-kitty has been wrestling my hand with his claws and teeth. Jeff went to bed early, being so tired; I'm tired, too, but I can't go to bed yet or I'll be restless. So I'm watching an old movie and feeling better bit by bit.
We didn't have roommate night tonight, since Elizabeth had an orientation meeting for her Israel trip, and Sara and I both had to work late.
I think I'd like to be a hermit, but in a warm apartment, not a cold cave. It would be lovely to be by myself for hours at a time, and just do my own thing. I suppose entering a Ph.D. program would have a similar effect, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home