Monday, September 26, 2005

Yay! Blogger's photo function works today! It was really frustrating last night, when it wouldn't work.

Here is a nice picture from our time at Disneyland last Sunday. This is Amanda and I on the Storybook Land Boat Ride. Even though it's cheesy, I love the Storybook Land Boat Ride!

I'd like to pay a little tribute to Amanda Winter. When I first met her, I wasn't sure how we'd get along. She seemed nice enough, but we didn't have a lot in common (difference in age, interests, etc.). Plus, we had a certain amount of "baggage" and social awkwardness to overcome: Jeff's former girlfriend is Amanda's best friend from college; Ben's former girlfriend was one of my best friends from college. Naturally, I wondered if Amanda would have it in her heart to befriend and accept me, especially after the way some of Jeff's other "friends" behaved toward me. After our respective weddings, we started hanging out, and it was such a blessing to discover that not only did Amanda accept me, but she has revealed herself to be one of the funnest, funniest, brightest, most gracious and classy ladies that I know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiti said...

I know of plenty of people that don't like me. *sigh* But such is life. Having friends who DO like me makes it more bearable. =)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

Amanda is a really awesome person. Three cheers for Amanda. :o)

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

you're both awesome.

that picture is darling. i particularly like that the people behind Deb make it appear as though she's wearing big floppy bunny ears! :)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home