Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Forever To-Do

It's too difficult to break up tasks by the day, so I'm going to put up a list for the week. This way, if I don't accomplish stuff, everyone on the internet will know what a loser I am! But this week I plan to accomplish:

Housing loan paperwork
Clean the kitchen, including the refrigerator (facing down my fears of the new life forms that are undoubtedly lurking in some of the ancient styrofoam containers in the back)
Wash, dry, fold, and put away laundry, including bed linens
Complete three lessons on the Ancient Church: lectures, reading, and questions
Schedule a meeting with J. Mosbarger
Take care of BMG music stuff
Watch and delete at least two of my movies from the DVR
Exercise
Practice flute and piano
Update my resume
Apply to lots and lots of jobs in the Central Valley
Make plans to get together with at least three friends that I haven't seen for a while
Play some X-box with Jeff
Spend time with Jeff minus the X-box
See my beloved Sara and Elizabeth for Roommate Night (for which I must also do the next chapter of our Bible study)
Maybe see Christina and Laurel
Write to Debbie and some other friends
Make goodies to take to the Friday morning Birthday Brunch at work
Complete summary tables, timelines, and organization for Cheryl's task (at least I get paid to do this...)
Watch Sci Fi Friday
Go to church on Sunday
Eat, sleep, and attend to personal hygiene (I admit it-- I like to put some pretty obvious stuff on my to-do lists, so I can be sure of checking off at least one or two things.)

I'm moving into high-speed over-achiever project director mode. I hope it last at least through November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home