Saturday, September 10, 2005

Copperheads!

As anyone who has lived in the North American "midwest" knows, the copperhead is a dangerous poisonous snake.


There is now another dangerous copperhead: Deb! Yes, in a spirit of adventure, and aided and abetted by my dear friend Laurel, I now possess hair that is the color of a shiny new penny. Believe it or not, my intent was to have more of a rich brown color (after all my years of brunette envy), but it turned out red, due to the fact that my pale blonde hair was not a dark enough base to get the Rich Cider Brown (as advertised on the box).

Before:

After:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

cool! I'm wanting to dye my hair bronze. Did it once in college and loved it (I hate the in between color that I actually posess)...

copper is a good look for you

8:48 PM  
Blogger Kiti said...

We dyed my eyebrows, too, so it looks natural. My hair is a color that could grow naturally, so it's not too strange, unless you know me as a blonde. I like it.

I can't imagine you with bronze hair. When did you dye it before?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home