Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday is for...

...Theatre and film! I know everyone was just waiting to find out.

What to do, what to do? Which movie should I review? Well, today I will just provide general commentary on classic film. I love good old movies. I can't think of anything better than watching a great musical number or seeing a fabulous scene from a romantic comedy.
A few great classics you should see, if you haven't already:
The Wizard of Oz (1939)
The Thief of Baghdad (1941)
It Happened One Night (1934)
The Philadelphia Story (1940)
The African Queen (1951)
42nd Street (1933)
Stage Door (1937)
Meet Me in St. Louis (1944)

Watch them, and then come talk to me!

Now, I'm tired. I must go to bed, to recharge for tomorrow.
To-do list for tomorrow includes:
-Read Nietzsche (Note: This freakish guy had FIVE consonants in a row in his name!)
-Laundry
-Go to optometrist
-Cook dinner
[I'm following my sister's example of putting to-do lists and schedules in her blog, b/c it helps her keep to them. We'll see if it works for me.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home