Sunday, February 06, 2005

The more that came...

Significantly, many people have been bugging me to get a blog for quite some time. I resisted, somewhat, because I had no idea what I would do with it. I don't have a particularly interesting life, and who would want to read about it, anyway? Who has read about it in the past few days? Most likely nobody, since only three people yet know of its existence.

Well, I've always wanted to be a columnist, opining about some of my favorite things, like music, movies, fashion, and culture. Maybe I can carve such a niche for myself in cyberspace. I'll tell people about my venture into the world of weblogs, and they can offer feedback.

Sound like a plan? Okay? Okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sher said...

Yay! Deb has a blog! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogginG. :)

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home